I am Red/White
I am Red/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both chaotic and orderly. I value my own principles, and am willing to go to extreme lengths to enforce them, often trampling on the very same principles in the process. At best, I'm heroic and principled; at worst, I'm hypocritical and disorderly.

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

"... millions of you...
... one of me..."


This entry, we will be contemplating on one of the most inconspicuous and irregular subject of all time.

"Can a person... really change?"

Initially I suggest that it boils down to the differences in people and character. How could you differentiate between how a person is or was? Phases in life determines our maturity level, but changing US... it is indeed very subjective.

In the end, what YOU are hoping for might never happen.

So what are you waiting for then?


j0nb

No comments: