I am Red/White
I am Red/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both chaotic and orderly. I value my own principles, and am willing to go to extreme lengths to enforce them, often trampling on the very same principles in the process. At best, I'm heroic and principled; at worst, I'm hypocritical and disorderly.

Monday, January 18, 2010

"... ripping the plaster off the wound...
... you ripped the wound bigger..."
This metaphor is just wrong. A quick and fast pain which leaves you with a bigger scar.
Then you realized, why didn't you just leave it in the first place? With or without it, that scar ain't going away.
I am constantly being reminded of how a failure I can be. The more I tend to it, the more I see myself going back to where it began but worst.
Now all I need is just a bigger plaster.
Shouldn't I be immuned by now?
j0nb

No comments: