I am Red/White
I am Red/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both chaotic and orderly. I value my own principles, and am willing to go to extreme lengths to enforce them, often trampling on the very same principles in the process. At best, I'm heroic and principled; at worst, I'm hypocritical and disorderly.

Saturday, December 06, 2008

"... a thousand mistakes...
... one forgiveness..."

No, this is not about doing anything wrong. This explains the imbalance of the common beliefs and the shortcomings of fairness and just. There is no equality... never have... and never will be.

The only one day I pay my dues to you... of the rest of the 364 days of instability in which I believe it was appreciated.

This is a tribute to you ...

Standing ovation to the wonder woman
The way to a woman's heart is through a crazily priced and romantic restaurant
Euphoric settings that will wanna make you rather orgasmic rather than hungry.
... not to mention it comes with a water spitting fountain

A portion which is only fit for 1/4 of my stomach
... and here comes the dessert. Always... always get dessert. "if you don't want them to nag at you after dinner:P"

Happy Birthday to you Bejim:)
... now go clean the dishes:P...


j0nb





No comments: