I am Red/White
I am Red/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both chaotic and orderly. I value my own principles, and am willing to go to extreme lengths to enforce them, often trampling on the very same principles in the process. At best, I'm heroic and principled; at worst, I'm hypocritical and disorderly.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"... forgive and forget...
... forget about forgiving... "

Your pride halts you from rational perspective of understanding the answer behind the reason. You proceed in giving yourself an explanation to justify given facts to obtain the truth in which is emotionally acceptable for you. And finally what you achieve in the end is denial compositions in which, you manipulate your reasoning to attain a logical sense of things, in your very own point of view.

Complex

I'd say "... forget it and accept it and move on..."

Trust me, it makes you and I a happier person.


j0nb

No comments: