I am Red/White
I am Red/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both chaotic and orderly. I value my own principles, and am willing to go to extreme lengths to enforce them, often trampling on the very same principles in the process. At best, I'm heroic and principled; at worst, I'm hypocritical and disorderly.

Monday, August 03, 2009

"... if it's not worthwhile doing...
... it's not productive..."




Don't tell a person who plays games a waste of his time.



You just don't know how much he can earn from it.
You just don't know it's a multi-billion dollar business.
You just don't know its a real job.
You just don't know that not everyone can play.
You just don't know how smart he is.

Seriously, I can say the same for you too...

You are wasting your time in studying, when what you studied might be proven wrong.
You are wasting you time in saving, when what you save you might lost.
You are just wasting your time by sleeping; when you sleep you are doing nothing.

So yeah... I play games.




My current fetish,


In case you do not know what in heaven's name is that, I am spending truckloads on coloured paper which has been around since 1993. That card right there, cost you RM85. A piece of high-graded paper with 2 inch of art equals to a nice meal in a posh restaurant. Stupid?


There's more.


My first FNM (Friday Night Magic)- (an organized play where people who plays Magic the Gathering Trading Card game meets up to play against one another and gather points in a computerize system to gain ranks or to qualify yourself to play in the tournaments.), I would never in my right mind think that there would be so many people actually spend their money to be playing this kinda game. It is basically a huge community consisting huge numbers of matured married working adults, playing and trading. Prizes from hundreds to millions in tournaments have been proven. Crazy?





I do not know their reason for playing. They might be real geeks or otherwise.





Me?...








I am just bored.










j0nb

No comments: