I am Red/White
I am Red/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both chaotic and orderly. I value my own principles, and am willing to go to extreme lengths to enforce them, often trampling on the very same principles in the process. At best, I'm heroic and principled; at worst, I'm hypocritical and disorderly.

Monday, August 03, 2009

"... most impressions...
... are failed expressions..."


You know when they say "do not judge a book by its cover"? The main reason why many authors out there are pissed broke.
But by saying that, why do they make it sound like it is our fault?
I mean, how could I know if a book is good, if not by looking at its covers? I can't be reading the whole book to decide if it is a good book right? I can't be spending my entire time reading through all the books just the find the right one when I could be better off finding a good cover and then hope for it to be a good book.
What if that is not a good book?
Then find another one. You be better off trying out 5 nicely covered books rather than reading 1 book just to find out it sucks. And chances are, you will have a nice cover, with a nice plot, and a great ending, all in one book.
But we aren't talking about books are we?
The misconceptions about a certain individual lies in its affinity to perceive people. I wouldn't be surprised that many out there find me not the way they first met.
No one would believe that I was once a faggot. I sew, played with Barbie and friends, tried Loreal eyeshadow, and fitted perfectly in a MnG dress.
I had no idea what sex was until I was 18. My first kiss was robbed from me by girl which I do not fancy. The only cussing I ever made till 18 was "... your backside-lah"
...
That was out of topic, but nevermind.
Now I am having a hard time trying to convince my peers I am not what they perceived me to be. But like I said before, it is not their fault.
I wrote the book, remember?
j0nb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like this post of yours ;)