I am Red/White
I am Red/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both chaotic and orderly. I value my own principles, and am willing to go to extreme lengths to enforce them, often trampling on the very same principles in the process. At best, I'm heroic and principled; at worst, I'm hypocritical and disorderly.

Friday, November 07, 2008

"... wake me up...
... when October ends..."

A night I spent with Joe at Steven's Corner in OUG, it came to me. How long has it been since I came here? How did it went by so fast?

It has been almost a week, since October. It still feel so close. So many has happened.
But I guess the good one always stays...
The early of the month started off like a maestro on a masterpiece. A rare celebration of the day I was born...
... with the only woman who managed to tolerate 8 years of a 27 year-old abomination...
... and of course the whole entourage of freakiest family members.
That was only the appetizers... did I mention the word freaky?
Then came the 3 men that made my life felt like a highway with tons traffic lights... literally...
This is the main reasons behind the anomaly of my life... yeah both of you should be proud.
... what did I say...
This is the 3 women... in which totally changed my perceptions on women entirely.
See... I did not lie...

Check Spelling

... this video is not suitable for minors... as it is proven that the female specimen has indeed ee von, *cough, I mean evolved.
After the turbulence ended... with a lot of sumo bed fights...
... things have started to unwind and tuned down.
Trying to facade myself and be "normal"...
p/s: I hate weddings...
... but injuring myself in the process. Sprained shoulder and broken knuckle is definitely a great way to end the month.


Now I wonder... if these were the good ones, the bad ones could really mean something...


j0nb

No comments: