I am Red/White
I am Red/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both chaotic and orderly. I value my own principles, and am willing to go to extreme lengths to enforce them, often trampling on the very same principles in the process. At best, I'm heroic and principled; at worst, I'm hypocritical and disorderly.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"... no one deserves a second chance to start over...
... just an opportunity to make things right after..."

I have made a mistake. The mistake is ME.
In my discovery in uncovering the facts, I have found myself intertwine in a very twisted plot. A long chain of deceiving acts. Just when I thought I have the situation under control, I was actually a puppet, yanked to the mastermind's bidding.
... and they succeeded.
In my pursue to seek the balance in my life, I left myself naked. I was oblivious to the fact.
So, have I not done anything wrong?
I did...

... by leaving my guard down and being sincere.
... by being selfish so that I can make everyone happy.
... by lying so I won't hurt anyone but myself.
... by giving another chance to be abused by trust.
... by neglecting attention and handling it alone.

I did, and I won't deny it.
I did and I'm ashamed of it.
I did and I can't regret about it.

This has indeed proven that it only takes ONE fucking hand to clap. As the opposing side wins, it would not matter. This is because I believe that this statement is untrue...

"you cannot trust anybody in this world"

Huh?

"trust everyone... as if they are your enemy"

Now, that's more like it ^.^


j0nb

No comments: